Thursday, May 26, 2005

Releasing works fast

From: Peter Michel
To: W.K.
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: Weight Loss Abundance Course

Dear W.K.,

Congratulations! That's wonderful. Thanks for the update.

Everything improves the more you release. The effects are cumulative.

Just wait until you get into letting go of the three "generators" of ALL negativity and limited thinking. The more you let those go, the faster everything is released. Knock those generators out and you'll be dissolving "gobs" of built-up negative suppressed feelings you probably weren't even aware of. You will reach a place of inner quiet and imperturbability much faster than by letting go of feelings or thoughts one by one.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Peter

----- Original Message -----
From: W.K.
To: Peter Michel
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 2:42 AM
Subject: Re: Weight Loss Abundance Course

hi Peter!!!!

It came yesterday. I'm already on Tape 2. I'm surprised such a "silly" ritual works so well, but I find myself feeling smiling and cheerful. When I felt myself slip into a negative pattern this morning, I immediately did the releasing thing and recognized, hey, that's just a habit, it's not real at all!

Thank you SO much for adding in the weight loss stuff. Per the directions, I need to be at Tape 5 to begin it. I can't wait!


Thank you again.

W.K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home