Friday, March 16, 2007

How To Save Your Marriage Or Relationship

Has your marriage or relationship been hitting a few "speed bumps" (or potholes) lately?

Or could your love life just use a little more JUICINESS?

Doing just ONE THING, in particular, could add new life to your relationship.

Discover what that "one thing" is below:

Dear Larry,

A few months ago, my marriage of 24 years was in serious jeopardy. I was very frustrated with my wife as I was with my self. My wife was spending an enormous amount of money and time on releasing, so much she was hiding it from me. She has attended just about all your seminars, owns all your books, cd’s, and any other tool she feels necessary to get the most out of releasing. I was at ends. My wife had NO time for me, only releasing and her releasing partners. I was hurt and jealous. My wife was gone every month or so on seminars. All her vacation time is now being spent at releasing seminars and retreats.

The more I didn’t understand, the worse it all was getting. We both were resisting each other so much, our 24 years of marriage was falling through the cracks. So one day, as you may remember I called you up in a bit of rage. I wanted answers and wanted them now.

After a few minutes of ranting and raging, you started to explain things to me. You told me the reason why my wife was doing all of these things and not including me in her life was because of “my resistance”. The reason she feels the need to spend so much money and attend ALL these conferences is because of my resistance. I took a serious look at myself. Could this be possible? I am not the one who is spending all my time with others; I am not the one who is spending enormous amount of money. I am not the one flying all over the country to all these seminars. How could this be my resistance???? Over the telephone you worked on my relationship with me. In minutes I began to open up and understand. The more I worked on disapproval, the better I started to feel.

I started to send my wife approval over and over, and when she returned home from work that day, it was like I had my lover back.

Immediately, we began to work together. We released together, worked on attachments and aversions, and began giving each other approval. We take time out of our day each morning to work on releasing together, every time we talk on the phone we work on releasing. We are currently working on the Relationship Course, releasing all the garbage that has wedged this resistance between us. We are both signed up to go to the Scottsdale seminar as not only husband and wife, but releasing partners. I am so looking forward to this time with her. The divine love I am feeling toward her is stronger than it ever has been. I am now able to feel love anytime I desire it. Today as she attends the week long seminar in Monterey, we have talked, text messaged, and sent each other approval all day. She is calling me at every break sharing her gains. It’s like a little kid running home with a good report card.

Finally, I have her in my life sharing every little thing together. It is beautiful. We both are so excited of our journey toward freedom.

The total love I feel for her anymore is fantastic. The love and approval I can now freely give myself has opened the door of not only releasing, but has strengthened our relationship. Actually, I no longer have a door or window to allow my self to release freely; I threw it away, and now just have this giant glowing hole where I can freely release 24x7. The Apathy, Grief, Fear, Lust, Anger, and Pride I once was feeling is no longer. I am fearless. I am whole, complete, and total unto myself. Everyone and everything is part of my self. It is all perfect….

We spoke this morning on the phone, and neither of us could even come up with anything to be disapproving of. NOTHING. Talk about gains. So we simply gave each other love and approval, and began the day in total joy and happiness. What I consider the ultimate gain is the one I have achieved. That is the gain of love. I continue to give myself and my wife love and approval. What a difference this has all made. What I feel now is that when I love, my whole life is in harmony. So I feel totally at peace and happy that through releasing. I can only imagine how much higher I or should I say we, can take this. I can only imagine how powerful we both can be working together towards total freedom. Thank you, and God Bless.

Patrick Carr

###

Isn't that beautiful?

That was written to Larry Crane, creator of the Abundance Course, yesterday.

Can you see why I am so enthused in sharing the Abundance Course with people?!

The Release Technique changes lives.

Just by letting go of disapproval and by giving unconditional approval to yourself and your loved one, everything can shift like magic.

Just try it.

You may not be ready to have more love and joy in your life.

You might be quite contented being dissatisfied.

Or... you might just be ready to try something new --

http://theabundancecourse.com/abundance_course.htm


Love,

Peter

P.S. Happy St. Paddy's Day!